What to do;
- Stop at the scale upon arrival. Wait for the green light to exit scale.
- Only one vehicle is allowed on the scale at a time and vehicles must alternate between incoming and outgoing directions.
- Identify the items you want to discard to the scale attendant through the speaker.
- The attendant will direct you where to go for disposal.
- If your load is weighed, you are required to stop back at the scale after disposal.
- The scale attendant will weigh your vehicle again and determine any fees.
Landfill Rules-Failure to follow these rules can result in injury, and/or facility ban;
- SPEED LIMIT ON SITE IS 20MPH.
- NO SMOKING ON PREMISES.
- NO SCAVENGING.
- NO STANDING ON CONVENIENCE CENTER WALL.
- CHILDREN AND PETS MUST REMAIN IN THE VEHICLE.